Monday, October 8, 2012

Locating The Top Jobs in The US – Bureau of Labor Statistics

Patricia Feeney of Houston, Texas never thought she would have a job working at home until one day she filled out a simple form online. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family by working from home.

I asked her about how she started her remarkable journey. “It was pretty easy. I filled out a short form and applied for a Online Business Systems. There is a small shipping and handling fee, its not really free but it was under $10. I got the Kit and within four weeks I was making over $5,000 a month. It’s really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I post links that are given to me, I don’t even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. They are constantly recruiting people to post links, you should try it.”Top Jobs in the US

Image by Alex E. Proimos via Flickr

What makes a job best or worst? Sometimes it comes down to “brain power vs. brawn power,” said Tony Lee, publisher of CareerCast.com’s 2011 Jobs Rated Report. Many of the worst jobs on the list are physically demanding, have difficult work conditions and often don’t pay well.


Read more: http://cpolresumebuilder.com/recommended/locating-the-top-jobs-in-the-us-bureau-of-labor-statistics/#ixzz28eI8lIKn

No comments:

Post a Comment